SLIDING PATIO Doors
We Offer a Wide Variety of Sliding Patio Doors
The ultimate gateway to outdoor gatherings
Patio Doors from Maintenance Free are custom-made to fit the exact dimensions of your doorway. Our patio doors are extremely secure, due to the inclusion of three separate locking points: a keyed lockset, a thumb-turn deadbolt, and a kick-lock. On the other hand, they are very easy to open and close when unlocked.
We also offer a Signature Series Patio Door, which is made with an extra-durable main frame along with a fully-welded and reinforced sash. The roller system is non-corrosive. We provide a wide variety of different glass styles that determine the amount of sunlight that will shine through. Custom grooved glass styles are another available option.
Patio Doors may be installed for a few different reasons. Some people simply want a large opening to enjoy the most scenic view on their property. Others are attracted to the convenience of being able to bring larger items, including trays of food and furniture, in and out through a wider opening, instead of having to squeeze through a traditional entry door. Last but not least, a new Patio Door adds value to your home!
- Strength, Quality & Performance
- Easy to Open and Close
- Easy cleaning from inside your home
- 25% better at keeping your home draft-free
- Glazing options for every application & budget
- 140% stronger than metal
- Ventilation with limited sash opening
- Improved energy-efficiency & performance
- Heavy-duty, reinforced main frame
- Thermally-efficient vinyl sill in choice of white, tan and aluminum-look laminate.
- Superior non-corrosive roller system made from technologically-advanced composite material
- Custom-made to perfectly fit your home
- Heavy-duty, easy gliding screen, which snaps into a dual-track system when installed and stays in place
- Full-length interlock system for door panels at the meeting rail
- 5¼” jamb thickness, ideal for replacement applications
- Available with White, Tan, Nickel, Brass, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Dark Bronze hardware
- Standard 5′, 6′ and 8′ two-panel and 9′ and 12′ three-panel doors
INCREASED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
AVERAGE PRICE SAVINGS
INCREASE CONDENSATION RESISTANCE
CHOOSE YOUR COLORS
Endure™ windows are available in appealing woodgrain interior colors, along with four popular exterior vinyl colors. Remember, each room in your house is unique, so your windows should be too. Choose interior colors to complement each room’s style.
UPGRADE TO A PAINTED EXTERIOR
Please refer to our color selector for accurate color representation. Complement the exterior of your home with painted windows to give your house a distinctive look. Choose from one of ProVia’s® standard paint colors (shown below) or use your imagination and custom-match any color of your choice. The factory-applied paint finish maintains long-lasting color due to its exceptional UV and heat-reflective properties. Choosing to paint the exterior of your windows means no worry of peeling, flaking or blistering.
- 15-year warranty on paint finish
- Standard with FlexScreen®
- Allow for additional lead time
SELECT YOUR HARDWARE FINISHES
Innergy is the innovative, energy-efficient alternative to aluminum, with added insulating properties making it 700 times better.
As the next-generation of thermal reinforcement for the industry, Innergy is able to deliver a quantum Leap above aluminum in how windows perform.
- Better Thermal Performance
Up to 700 times better than aluminum in material comparisons.
- Better Thermal Break
Impervious to cold or heat.
- Better Protection Against Condensation
Helps prevent staining that can occur with metal reinforcements.
- Better Impact Testing
Resistance to impact versus other reinforcement products.
- Better Flexibility
Will not permanently set when impacted.
Bulb seals are seamless closed-cell compression seals that prevent water from penetrating the foam cell structure. Its extruded skin provides a unique UV resistant barrier with design features that enhance the weatherstrip’s sealing performance.
Seal woven and extruded pile weatherstripping with fin provides a very effective barrier against air, water, dust and noise, sealing against even and uneven surfaces with resistance to abrasion.
Neopor gives maximum efficiency and sustainability in building products. It is comprised of many small pockets of air within a polymer matrix containing graphite. The graphite reflects radiant heat energy like a mirror, increasing the material’s resistance to the flow of heat, or R-value. Neopor is unique because it increases R-Value as the temperature outside drops.
ENERGY SAVING PACKAGES
For homeowners looking for the absolute maximum in energy efficiency.
- U Factor = 0.17
- Energystar MOST EFFICIENT
- Triple Glazed
- 2 Low E Glazing Surface Coatings
- Krypton Insulating Gas-Filled In Two Chambers
- Warm-EdgeSpacer Technology
- SHGC = 0.23
- VLT = 0.37
- Air Infiltration = 0.05
For more information on this extraordinary insulating package, please contact us.
Our Signature Package* With our GOLD package your windows come with the following energy saving features:
- U-FACTOR of 0.19
- Energystar MOST EFFICIENT Awarded
- TRIPLE Pane Glazing Technology
- Dual Surface Low E
- Argon Gas Fill
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient = 0.23
- Visible Light Transmittance = 0.37
- Air Infiltration = 0.05
This combination of price, energy performance, and overall value cannot be matched!
SILVER PLUS PACKAGE
Chock full of features, many of which our competitors consider “upgrades”, our Silver PLUS package also gives you certified Energystar performance.
- Double Glazed
- Double Stacked Low E Glass
- Argon Insulating Gas-Filled
- U Factor = 0.27
- SHGC = 0.27
- VLT = 0.50
- Air Infiltraion = 0.05
Why Choose Vinyl
Our windows are constructed of SunShield® vinyl, made with a compound proven to perform better than alternative building materials. Vinyl ensures long-lasting color retention and low maintenance, plus the added confidence of a warranty against rotting, cracking, pitting, corroding, and peeling. The vinyl is resistant to rot, insect and microbial damage, never requires painting, and is easy to clean.
- Low Maintenance – Vinyl windows are the low-maintenance choice for residential use.
- Superior Weatherability – SunShield vinyl is uniquely formulated to withstand the harsh effects of weather, UV light, and southern exposure.
- Color Retention – Pharmaceutical-grade compounding and blending systems provide consistency, so you can rely on superior color and weatherability.
- Designed to Perform – Industry partnerships and ongoing research into new technologies ensure the vinyl compound exceeds industry standards, outperforms the competition and works together to offer best-in-class technology.
- Uncompromising Quality and Performance Testing – SunShield vinyl meets or exceeds the standards for strength and color retention established by the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association (AAMA).
No Company Can Provide You With More Features at a Better Price
Atlanta, Ga Office
2885 N. Berkeley Lake Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
*By Appointment Only