This Policy describes:
– How we collect and you may provide; information through our website including the domain, any mobile applications, call tracking lines and customer and user dashboard or portal (collectively, the “Sites”);
– How we use and protect information;
– With whom we may share information; and
– The types of information we collect.
We put forth this Policy because we want you to be aware of the information we collect and help you make an informed decision about using our Sites and services. By visiting the Sites, linked pages, features, content or using any of our services, you acknowledge and accept the practices and policies outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you may not access or otherwise use the Sites.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Provide: We collect information you enter on our Site when you create an account, register, engage in a transaction, search our products, contact us by telephone or through our call tracking telephone line, email or otherwise participate in any other promotions, surveys or questionnaires we sponsor. Please note we may collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) from the Sites only when you choose to provide it to us. The information collected may include: contact information, payment information shipping information, and purchase history.
Mobile Web and Apps: We may collect certain additional information from you when you access the Sites with mobile devices. This information may include location, device type, unique device identifies, mobile operating system, site navigation, and other app-specific user data. You may restrict the collection of certain data by changing the settings preferences on your mobile device.
Interest-Based Advertising: When you interact with the Sites, advertisements or other content provided by the Company or third parties on behalf of us, through your computer, phone or mobile device (“Devices”) we and third parties automatically collect non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) about or from your Device including without limitation cookie information, pixel tags and unique device identifiers among others. We may use this information and tie it back to the information you provide us to customize your interaction with our business allowing us to send special offers which you may have interest. This form of advertising is based on anonymous information and not on any personally identifiable information. We and our vendors know your interests but cannot personally identify you in connection with the delivery of a specific ad.
4. SHARING OF INFORMATION. We may share information we collect with our Third-Party Service Providers that we engage to help us administer and provide our service and to perform tasks on our behalf. We may also use your PII as provided by you through the Site to contact and correspond with your and/or respond to your inquiries. Additionally, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY RIGHTS. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). Our Sites are not intended for or direct at children under the age of thirteen (13) years old. Any user under the age of eighteen (18) must be accompanied by an adult when accessing the Sites.
6. SECURITY. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. Our Sites may contain embedded links that enable you to visit other sites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites.
10. Our Site is maintained in the United States of America. BY using this Site, you authorize the export of your information to the USA and its storage and use as specified by this policy.
When we’re done, you’ll be happy. If you’re not happy, we’re not done.
GET A FREE, NO PRESSURE ESTIMATE
Atlanta, Ga Office
2885 N. Berkeley Lake Rd
Duluth, GA 30096
*By Appointment Only